Please use the commentluv function in comments to link to your blog. I'll remove all URLs in the comments from now on. Keep it clean, folks!

This is a place where dreams are born...

>> 2012/07/29


Everything should be arranged now, except some formal deitails and so I decided to show you the place where I'll be blogging from in about a month - Siena. I was immediately taken away by the charm of this small Italian town and I knew I had to go back there and I think I know why I like it so much. Each town has it's personality, just like people and I seem to get along with Siena's personality very well :)

These pictures are all taken with my Olympus cam that will accompany me in Italy. The EOS will stay with my dad. I'm not a photographer, really. I just take pictures of moments that I like and I hope you like them, too.

Oh and btw, will you help me packing? :)

(read more...)





The town is crowded with artists. Not as much as Florence/Firenze, but yet quite a lot.

And that's how it looks like outside the historical town center. Beautiful hills of Chianti!

And I guess I'll be living somewhere by that looong dark red building in the background.

7 Kommentare:

Raquel T.G. July 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM  

I do love Italy :) I've been there for 4 times! Siena is so beautiful!!
xx

Irina July 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

I've seen a good deal of Italy, but unfortunately Siena is the most southern place of those I have visited. I hope I get to see much more of the country during the 6 months there :)

agasuitcase July 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

Beautiful pictures! Great blog!
Would you like to follow each other?
Kisses
Aga

WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!!!
WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY!!!
www.agasuitcase.com

Unknown July 30, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

WOW! what a fab place. Great post, dear!
http://www.trendsection.blogspot.com

Unknown August 4, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

that's such a lovely pic

www.thewild-swans.com

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE August 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

I just ran into your blog and it is very cute! And this post is really lovely, maybe we could follow each other?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP